Who we are
1952: “Ceretto” farm was born thanks to grandfather Michele, who owned 50 hectares of land dedicated to breeding and fruit-growing.
1966: In this year we converted all the hectares to fruit-growing. Our products were selected and packaged in the new cooling storage facilities in the heart of the enterprise. 90% of fruit-growing production was exported in Northern Europe.
1995: Sacchetto family decided to use the low input method of production, in application of te Reg. EEC 2078/92.
1999: The whole farm was converted to organic agriculture method.
2019: We started to transform our fresh products in our new laboratory.
2020: Our farm adopted biodynamic agriculture methods.
2020: With Hopebio project organic agriculture meets social engagement.
- All the surface of 50,00 hectares is located in one field.
- Irrigation system cover all the surface and is controlled by our wheatear station.
- Certificates: Organic agriculture, IFS Food, Globalgap, Grasp.
- Cooling storage facilities with machineries for selection and packaging of the proper product.
In our opinion organic agriculture is…
- only processing certified products.
- having hedges in order to follow a tutelage environmental program.
- not using pesticides in order to protect our costumers and us, who live and work in our fields.
- always being in evolution thanks to the application of biodynamic agriculture methods.